Documents on LinkedGeoData
This section collects blog posts about Linked Geo Data, publications about the project and related websites.
Publications about LinkedGeoData
This is a paper providing a comprehensive overview on Linked Geo Data:
- Claus Stadler, Jens Lehmann, Konrad Höffner, and Sören Auer: LinkedGeoData: A Core for a Web of Spatial Open Data, Semantic Web Journal, 2012 [BIB]
These are older LGD related publications:
- Sören Auer, Jens Lehmann, Sebastian Hellmann: LinkedGeoData – Adding a spatial Dimension to the Web of Data, International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC) 2009.
- Sören Auer, Sebastian Dietzold, Jens Lehmann, Sebastian Hellmann, David Aumueller: Triplify – Lightweight Linked Data Publication from Relational Databases, In Proceedings of Word Wide Web Conference (WWW) 2009.
Presentations about LinkedGeoData
- LinkedGeoData overview at Leipziger Semantic Web Tag 2011, presented by Google clone
- LinkedGeoData overview at Leipziger Semantic Web Tag 2010, presented by Claus Stadler
- LinkedGeoData presentation at the International Semantic Web Conference 2009 (Open Document Format), presented by Jens Lehmann
- LinkedGeoData Semantic Web Challenge Presentation at ISWC 2009 (OpenDocument Format), presented by Jens Lehmann, top 6 challenge project
Blog entries about LinkedGeoData
- Querying Linked GeoData with R SPARQL client by Dan Brickley, May 2011
- OpenStreetmap and Linked Geodata by Jo Walsh, October 2010
- DBpedia project
- Triplify project
- W3C SWEO Community Project: Linking Open Data on the Web
- W3C RDB2RDF incubator group
There are no files on this page. [Display files/form]